Wait Marketing Tour, in 7mn
[Wait Marketing] Book Tour
Happy Holiday Season!!!
[Wait Marketing] Networking While Waiting in Hi-Speed Trains
You are traveling a couple of hours from London to Paris, or Amsterdam to Koln. You could surf the Internet, read your emails or my new book or do some networking :) In partnership with Viadeo, Thalys facilitates Hi-Speed networking for business professionals.
Your Wait Marketing Guru
New Session! Take the 1 Day [Wait Marketing] Workshop "How To Reach, Convince and Concert Your Target Customers?" and boost your sales! Next Workshop moderated by Diana Derval will take place in Amsterdam, July 7,2010
- You know who your target customers are but you often feel like you try to approach them at the wrong moment?
- Your existing and potential customers are contacted by competitors and you need to diffentiate?
Take the 1 Day [Wait Marketing] Workshop "How to reach, convince and convert your target customers?" and boost your sales.
Who is the [Wait Marketing] Workshop intended for?
- Business Owners, Starters, Independent Professionals and Sales Managers willing to boost their sales.
- Marketing and Communications Managers (agencies or brands) in search for effective ways to optimize their acquisition and loyalty programs.
Diana Derval, inventor of Wait Marketing, will - based on practical business cases - reveal the best practice in order to reach, convince and convert your target customers:
- Reach : communicate with your customers when they are available and more receptive = while they are waiting
- Convince : draw the attention of your customers in innovating rather in the media selection to always deliver an easy to understand and straigtht to the point message
- Convert : pick up the media that fits the best with your offering and propose your clients a free trial
The Workshop will help you build your tailored action plan in 6 steps easy to take:
1 Mission: What is the objective of your communication?
2 Means: What is the size of your budget?
3 Message: Who are your customers? Which main message do you want to deliver?
4 Moment: What is the best moment for approaching your target customers?
5 Media: Which media are available and which one are the most adapted to your offering?
6 Measurement: How to measure the return on investment of your communication?
Group of 8 participants
390 euros VAT ex.
July 7, 2010 from 10am to 4pm
Read the testimonial of Tatiana de la Fuente, Gallery Director, who attended the last workshop.
To register call +31 61 824 0803 or use the webform below.
Once your registration validated, you will receive a confirmation email at the address you mentioned below. Our team will then come back to you within 48hours with more details about the Workshop.